Under no circumstances running more than one anti-spyware software is advisable.
If you are not satisfied with the the current software installation you may try doing the folowing
Update the current spyware or anti-virus system
If you already have a software on your system and you think it is not working probably a good reason could be because you have not downloaded latest updates of the software.
Spyware programs have new updates more frequently and their performance varies a lot if you will not update the software the new definitions might not get included and result in poor performance.
Download new anti-spyware
If you are still not satisfied with the results you can always download a new anti-spyware software. If you have not had a chance to know CrapCleaner is the best and free spyware available on the internet. Chances are that if you get it most of your PC needs will be taken care of!
You may also like to know about:
- What’s the difference between spyware, malware, adware, & trojan horses (& other viruses)?
- List of best free anti-virus software to download
- What is the best free adware/spyware remover Windows 7
- What is the best free protection for my PC?
- Run your own ad server on your website or blog
- Download drivermax to easily get latest drivers for Windows
- Free computer program for writing music?
- How to get into youTube Partner program
- What to do when your computer is hacked?