- Download Firefox
- Visit THIS SITE and download the extension.
- Confirm the installation.
- Download the albums.
Update: If you are a MAC user you can also follow the following steps to download it.
1. On your Mac, open the uploader application and sign in to your Google Account.
2. Click the Existing Album tab then choose the album you’d like to download using the album selection menu.
3. Click the Download Album button.
4. Choose the location to which you’d like to save your photos and select Download.
You may also like to know about:
- Orkut Photo Albums Gets Talking
- Feeling MAC on XP
- YouTube Video Editor For Mac – Video Spin (Weekly Download)
- ubuntu- a free alternative of expensive MAC and Windows Vista
- Protect your Facebook account data using Social Safe
- Download Video editing software for camcorder with basic features
- ubuntu download and installation guide
- Free Remote Access Software for PC/MAC and linux
- Installing mediawiki in hostgator cpanel
- Free sftp software download for Windows and Linux